OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
The core disciplines of the contract include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
The OASIS contracts:
• Provide a single solution for complex requirements
• Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
• Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
• Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
• Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
• Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements